Monday, August 30, 2010

Fish in the Dishwasher!

My Dad gave me this recipe. I don't have a dishwasher so have never been able to try it. If you try it let me know how it turns out!

Fish (preferably salmon)
Salt
pepper
any seasonings that you like on your fish.

Take a piece of foil big enough to fit your fish on and be able to wrap around the fish.
Season your fish the way you like.
Wrap with the foil Place in a ziplock bag and seal, then place in another ziplock bag and seal.
Place on the top rack of your dishwasher, you can put your dirty dishes in also.
Set for highest heat and run the dishwasher. When the load is finished. Take your fish out unwrap and serve on your nice clean hot plate!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi I love messages and comments! Looking forward to reading yours!