Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Shop

Yesterday I spent a good part of the day going through and organizing boxes from my shop. It was a good day. And it needed to be done. Trying to find anything is hard after you have crammed a 300 square foot gift shop into cardboard boxes. Do I miss my shop? Yes and no. I have had mornings when I get up thinking, "Oh I've got to look for this when I get to the shop" and then it dawns on me, "I don't have a shop anymore" lol! I'm not sad, I think I have come to terms with not having it. Someday.... another time...another place, I will open a new shop but till then I will keep selling online. Everything happens for a reason, But "Life is what you make it" And here, "Life is Good" Have a beautiful day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi I love messages and comments! Looking forward to reading yours!